Monday, June 16, 2014

It's that time of the year folks....


Yup, It's time for yet another "serious" attempt at losing weight. Not for holidays or anything but I'm well overweight and need to lose at least 100 pounds. Yup one little fat B'tard (R.I.P. Rick Mayall).

Plus I'm type 2 diabetic so I guess i should be doing the weight loss for that reason if any.

So I weighed in on Saturday the 14th June 2014 at 297 pounds which is around 135 kg. My goal is 85 KG or 187 pounds.

Prior to this attempt I've lost 12 kg since last august 5th 2013 but it certainly is not 2 pound a week.

Had 40g or porridge made with water today and half a banana cup of tea with 50 mls of milk.
I am aiming for 2080 kcals a day or less but we will see how this goes. I'm going to try what I think is the "paleo" diet where you eat few if any grains, pasta, breads etc but more meat, butter , lard etc.

I don't know what my weight mistress would say but hey, ask no questions get no lies as they say.

Lunch was some raw carrots and some old potatoes that were in the fridge from Saturday... Well only 3 of them. Tea is going to be pork chops and stir fry curry sachet from Asda.

by tea time I had changed my mind again. we had a large bowl of french onion soup with some slices of granary baguette and some Gruyere cheese. Ok so it was a bit too much cheese but I'll be good tomorrow. 

I was almost good...ish yesterday. I had some porridge for breakfast then fruit for lunch and some pork stirfry   for tea but then spoilt it all by making some delicious rhubarb Crumble and had that with icecream. Granted it was not as much as we would normally have but we still had it.

Today was a mix of stuff for breakfsst. I haven't been sleeping well at all for a few weeks now with constant pain in the back, neck, knees, in fact all over an the oxy, having been increased is still not doing to much to help, but I guess it is helping a bit as I'm mobile more, as in I can walk round the garden twice in a day,lol.

So breakfast for this fat B'tard was a cup of tea, some cornflakes and slpendida sweetner, then some pasta mix I made for my wifes lunch last night, well about 3.30 this montning actually. It was bloody delicious which just goes to show that it takes time for flavours to imalgumate because last night it tasted lousy, lol.

That was going to be lunch so I guess i had lunch at 6.50 am ! At lunch time I had a small mince and onion pie in puff pastry and when I say small I mean the size of your mothers yorkshire pudding tin, the ones with 12 to a sheet size. I also had a couple of eggs scrambled and a large pot of tea, like 6 cups in one.....

Tea is going to be a couple of those pies with some veg and a very few small potatoes.

No comments: