Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello folks,
If you are reading this can you let me know please as I'm going to blog a good bit more from now on and also hope to start doing a podcast.

The podcast will vary on topic theme but it will be based around living well but cheaply if at all possible. Also there will be topics covering the state of the country and world, economic disasters, a bit of how we can prepare for any future economic failures. Also I will be doing shows on storing food by various methods, paying down debts, gardening and topics like that. I won't be preaching religion or conspiracy theories but I will be challenging you all to try new skills and actively try to change yourself because we cannot make the world a better place until we make ourselves better people.

Well thanks for reading so please do let me know how you are and what topics, if any in articular you would like me to cover.

Take care,

Alan Teather

No comments: