Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It pays to whinge.... politley... part 2

Having been bolstered with the whinging below I decided to play the insurance game and got several quotes then went through greasy palms . co.uk

Speaking of Greasy palms, If you join GP using this link you too can save money off just about everything. Also if you use the link to join I get £7 but only after you have enjoyed £15 in commision and then you get to use your own link to make a few bob.

Anyway I done the quotes, then re done them using GP and then i phoned my normal broker who does my car insurance. My best quote through GP was with More than and it was £245 with a £40 cashback brining the total down to £205. My car broker quoted me £206 so I said Oh I can get £40 cashback off GP to which he replied, we can;t match that price but we can knock £20 off for you as you are a customer already.

£20 off was down to £186 and it was a better policy to boot. He never asked what the original price was before the cashback and i never told him.......

If you are looking for anything to buy on the web then I can heartily recomend GP on the premis that you may as well make some money out of the purchase.

also if buying online first look for cash codes for delivery charges and these get free delivery. There are loads floating around so you should never need to pay for delivery from any of the major shops ( even for food etc) if you use the computer properly.......

No comments: