Thursday, December 4, 2008

the wonders of the internet

How the world has changed since I were a lad.........

This Internet thingy isn't half good you know....... apart from all this blogging malarky you can buy all sorts of things on t'intenet.....

I've waited a long time to see knickelback and each time they have been over here I've been unable to see them, mainly due to money and the fact that the didn't venture up to the darkest north east like. Anyway, now just found out that they will be at Newcastle in May 09 so the Internet has enabled me to buy 3 tickets for this great band. Also on the use of the Internet, another band appearing in Newcastle this weekend is Black stone cherry.... I think there is some clips on the video bar of BSC so why not hover he mouse over one of the pictures and click when you see BSC appear.... and rock the time away.

No comments: